Download your FREE e-Book: Employee Recognition for the Modern Workforce
There has been a lot of talk in recent months about the impact Millennials have had on managing a modern workforce. The truth is that today’s workforce is made up of different generations each with distinct attitudes, behaviours and characteristics. The complexity in managing and rewarding such a diverse group of employees presents a number of challenges.
To help you navigate through these issues check out our latest e-Book – Recognition for the Modern Workforce. This guide also includes a fascinating case study from Grant Thornton.
In this guide, you will learn:
- Surprising stats on millennials
- Why the older generation of workers must never be forgotten
- Where recognition fits into an organisation’s age strategy
- How recognition can be used to address challenges within the modern workforce and where technology fits in to this
- 3 questions to ask when considering implementing recognition technology
- PLUS an exclusive feature from Grant Thornton detailing key lessons learned during the process of developing and launching a recognition programme