Download your FREE e-Book: Global Recognition
Global organisations today face key challenges in attracting, motivating, and retaining talent. By implementing a reward and recognition programme, and linking it with these key HR priorities, organisations can develop significant competitive advantage. But how do you do this?
To help navigate the complexities of developing a recognition programme across a multi-national organisation, check out our latest e-Book – 'How to Implement an Effective Global Reward and Recognition Programme'.
In this guide, you will learn:
- The benefits of reward and recognition programmes
- Why it's important to factor in local considerations when planning global schemes
- The importance of defining your global culture
- How to foster a progressive workplace culture
- How social recognition technology can be used to facilitate global recognition
- Global roll-out and implementation
- Why communication plans are critical to success
- Measuring success
- PLUS - get an exclusive first look at how Colt Technology Services implemented a successful global reward and recognition programme to more than 5,000 employees.